Saturday 20 February 2010

Recap

I think everything went quite well and we got many many different angles for each scene.

There are only a couple of things I am worried about in terms of angles. The criminal record scene - where Jane sees the sheet, Philippa is asking whether we should shoot a scene of her just holding it, so an over-the-shoulder view. Also, in the first shot of the proposal I remembered I did not put the ring on her finger before standing up, but I did for the following couple of shots - We need to make sure we edit that well. Oh, and the scene where we wanted Richard to shut the door and shout "Honey, I'm home!"...we did not film that - but I'm thinking we could end the trailer with the door shutting, and the screen going black.. and a voice-over of Richard "Honey, I'm home!"...end.

Tell me if there are other things that we need to think about.

A big thank you to Philippa Clarke, who was able to take time out of her half-term break to help us by playing Jane. Also, a thank you to the managers of Greenford Library, Super Chef and Punjabi Kitchen for letting us film as well as Sejal's family and Ba, who had to put up with our constant arguing.

Vardan

No comments:

Post a Comment